- Robots and Drones
- Science Experiment Kits
- Engineering and Coding Kits
- Tools and Devices
- Games and Brain Teasers
- Guides and Lesson Plans
Get the MECHANICS: Levers & Linkages set and learn how Levers can be used for increasing an applied force or changing the direction of motion.
Find out how you can create models with complex motion by connecting many levers together and learn how these Linkages can be applied to various machines.
Build 16 working models such as a seesaw, a movable weight scale, a wheelbarrow, a parking gate, a toy with moving figures, a pantograph and two types of linkages.
You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models either online or in the booklet included. The booklet provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates innovative experimental activities for hands-on learning.
A Quiz section is also
available to challenge your newly acquired knowledge! Conduct thorough
experiments and discover:
- the relation between fulcrum, effort, and load;
- how the three classes of levers are formed;
- how to use linkages in order to create toys with moving figures;
- how to use a pantograph to scale up or down an image;
- how to create an exact straight line mechanically.
There are no reviews for this product.