SAM Labs provides everything you need to deliver the most engaging STEAM learning experience to your classroom.
It seamlessly connects software and hardware with lesson plans that cover a wide variety of subjects, making learning about coding accessible, experimental, interactive and fun.
Allow your young students to thrive in the STEAM learning approach with this introductory STEAM lesson kit. Teach students fundamental learning and 21st century workforce skills such as creativity, problem-solving and collaboration through the Alpha kit which comes with responsive, bluetooth-enabled blocks that connect to the SAM Space app - an easy to use software compatible with your classroom’s equipment.
Features and Benefits
- 66+ lessons aligned to Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade, 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5
- A versatile, fun and intuitive introductory kit
- Compatible with LEGO and other readily-available classroom materials
- Can be used with all SAM Labs STEAM curriculum aligned lesson plans
- Easy to integrate in the classroom with easy wireless setup
Number of Students: Up to 2 to 3 users per kit
- Structured lesson materials written by teachers with supplementary resources for Lower Elementary
- Engaging project driven narrative with cross-curricular approach to science and everyday life
- SAM Space app provides a simple, visual way of coding for every teacher and student
- Hands-on physical computing and easy wireless setup which allows for simple integration into the classroom
- SAM Space app is compatible with Google Chrome, Windows and Mac to suit your classroom’s inventory
Check out free lesson content to see how you can use it
What's in the Kit?
- 2 x DC motor
- 1 x Light sensor
- 1 x RGB Light
- 2 x Wheel
- 1 x SAM Controller
- 1 x SAM Car Chassis
- 1 x Roller Ball
- 2 x LEGO Gear Attachment
- 2 x Small LEGO Holder
- 2 x Large LEGO Holder
- 1 x Multi Micro USB Charging Cable
- Getting Started Guide (not shown)
There are no reviews for this product.