SAM Labs Learn to Code Kit with Micro:bit Hardware - Classroom Size - Lesson plan included
Create, code and experiment with young learners using this powerful beginner’s coding kit. Use bluetooth-enabled blocks with a block based coding platform called Workbench to teach fundamental computational thinking skills and computer science concepts.
Features and Benefits
- 50+ lessons aligned to Grades 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- 10 micro:bits, 30 blocks, 10 accessories
- Free access to Google Workbench
- CSTA aligned
- Designed for teachers of all levels of coding experience
Number of Students: Up to 30 per kit
- Structured lesson materials written by teachers
- Character-driven narrative - Explore Workbench with Sam to learn Computer Science concepts, code a program, reflect and debug
- Immersive web based coding platform and step by step instructions, coding tutorials and resources
- Blocks are wireless, with easy to understand functions, and made to last with two year warranty offered on each kit.
- Cyberspace is compatible with Google Chrome, Windows and Mac to suit your classroom’s inventory
What's in the kit?
- 10 micro:bit
- 10 micro:bit battery holder
- 10 micro:bit data cable
- 10 Light Sensor
- 10 Buzzer
- 10 Slider
- 1 built in charging station
- 1 set of 4 international plug adapters